Most clients come to us because they're dealing with one or more of the following challenges:
- Poor conversion rates
- Substantial changes in their brand or products
- Operational or technology inefficiencies
We love solving these types of problems and have devised a process that allows us to do so with maximum result. When working with new clients to tackle these challenges, we have three phases of engagement: Strategy Sprint, Design/Build Sprint and Optimization Sprints. Before discussing the value of each phase and what they entail, it's important to understand the beliefs we hold in the world of e-commerce as they drive our entire process. We believe . . .
- Growing an e-commerce business is about improving only four numbers: traffic, conversion rate, order size and margin.
- Those numbers are improved by focusing on the relationship you have with your customers across their buying journey.
- That buying journey can be broken into five stages: acquisition, conversion, fulfillment, retention and measurement.
- The likelihood of a customer completing that journey is a reflection of the experience your brand provides across every touch point.
- Those experiences should embrace the themes of humanity, narrative and consistency.
- Speed, whether getting to market, site load time, product delivery, support response time, etc, is everything in e-commerce.
- Most operational challenges can be solved with a combination of off-the-shelf solutions and smart integration.
- Data should drive decision making, but only when it's valid and substantial.