We've re-worked the curriculim and are excited to add additional interactive elements. We've also added General Assembly to the partnership mix who will be providing the venue and general support for the event.
- Date: August 20, 2014
- Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Venue: General Assembly Boston
- Address: 51 Melcher Street, Boston, MA, 02210
Here are some of the key take-aways you can expect from the event:
- Key Shopify concepts including products, variants, collections, link-lists, cart and checkout
- Shopify theme structure, required theme templates, local and global variables and custom templates
- Liquid language concepts including output, filters, logic and loops
- Image manipulation in Shopify
- The role of Shopify theme settings in creating flexible client friendly themes
- The Shopify Partner Program and how it helps freelancers and agencies build successful businesses on the Shopify platform
We'd love to have any of our clients, partners or friends join us for the event! You can read more and register here!